APPLY TO THE TEAM
- 2 Media Specialist
- 5 Sales Team Associates
- 3 Crew Members
To become a Team Member, you must fill out the form below. Your request will be reviewed, and only when you have received an email confirmation that you have been approved are you a member of the ATS JR Team. We encourage you to not make any non-refundable reservations without receiving this approval.
In order to provide both you and event participants with an outstanding experience, ATS Jr Team requests are reviewed with the following guidelines in mind:
- You must have sales experience, computer and social media skills, and great phone etiquette, or have been referred by a staff member, to be considered to joining the ATS Jr Team.
- You must have strong video editing and shooting skills- to include knowledge of the green screen, own equipment preferred, but not necessary, you must have strong audio and audio editing skills, willing to travel, and MUST BE WILLING TO WORK NEXT TO ANTONIO DAILY. Your schedule should be flexible, as inspiration happens all the time, or have been referred by a staff member, to be considered to joining the ATS Jr Team.
- You must have attended, as a participant, or have been referred by a staff member, to be considered to joining the ATS Jr Team.
- You must have attended or Crewed any event within the last 5 years.
- If you are under 18 years of age on the day of the event, your parent or guardian must also be a part of the Team during the event you wish to work on, sign a consent form, and have already Teamed before. ATS JR team requests for those under age 18 are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The minimum age for Crew is 13 years old.
Preference is given to:
- Veteran Team member who have Teamed within the last 18 months.
- Participants who have attended any event within the last 18 months.